NEW ZEALANDER HUNTER

hey everyone im new to the u.k liven in london. i am here with my partner an im working as a builder. i have a big back ground in hunting from an early age of 4 till my still young age of 26 :lol: I am a member of the newzealand deer stalkers assoation (N.Z.D.A) in tauranga an i am on the commite as well as run the hunter understanding national training scheme( h.u.n.t.s course.)I hunt mostly sika deer in our national parks an also was leasing a fly in block with reds and sika in it since 1998. I have a wide range of skills an teaching when it comes to hunting from navagation to firearm saftey, survival , animal butchrey an much more. im intrested in hunting all types of deer an i love rabbit, pig an opussom hunting aswell. i would love to hear about the sika population over here, an feel free to ask any decent questions.
thank you jamie.

p.s this forum is almost the same set up as our one at home an looks just as good

Why not bid for the 3 day Sika hunt on the March and Shoot thread, and you would be supporting a good cause as well.

Sikamalc (Admin)

Hello sikaddiction,
looks as if you have jumped straight in and not had a read of any of the threads on here at all. In order for you to be taken under the wing of this site and its very friendly members, we have to be sure of you. The way this happens is for you to tell us a bit about yourself in your introduction, be a bit more specific, whereabouts in NZ are you from, what rifles do you use, make calibre how long have you been at it, how did you find this site? these sort of things. We do have a few members from NZ, do you come from anywhere near them. Nothing to it really, so come on you have to give a little before you can expect anything in return, about twenty posts should do it. We have had all sorts of nasty people try and join so you cannot expect us to be anything but wary.

Welcome to the site :D

John

no worries

JAYB said:
Hello sikaddiction,
looks as if you have jumped straight in and not had a read of any of the threads on here at all. In order for you to be taken under the wing of this site and its very friendly members, we have to be sure of you. The way this happens is for you to tell us a bit about yourself in your introduction, be a bit more specific, whereabouts in NZ are you from, what rifles do you use, make calibre how long have you been at it, how did you find this site? these sort of things. We do have a few members from NZ, do you come from anywhere near them. Nothing to it really, so come on you have to give a little before you can expect anything in return, about twenty posts should do it. We have had all sorts of nasty people try and join so you cannot expect us to be anything but wary.

Welcome to the site :D

:) i have updated my first post thanks :)
John

Re: no worries

sikaddiction said:
Ill write a bit about me when i have a bit more time, thanks

welcome aboard jamie
will be interesting to hear more about you and the sites you hav back home
ATB
stone

Back