Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rifle Zeroed In

Rifle Zeroed In

Been Zeroing today down at Ivythorn Sports, Nice private range and cheap
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF1235[1].jpg   DSCF1234[1].jpg   DSCF1236[1].jpg   DSCF1237[1].jpg  

First Pic is 100m 10 shots, second pic 6 shots third pic first attempt and 4th My Zastava M98 .308. Using Sako 123gr Game Bore

Hi Steve,

Where is this range? If you don't mind me asking?

Hi Steve.
    The range is at Street Somerset -
    Roebucks Rest, Ivythorn Farm, Street, Somerset. BA16 9RH.
    Hope this helps: Chris

Thanks quiteman

Hi Steve,

Is it back to the shop to get some more bullets now?????

See you soon,

nice looking rifle,has it a whitworth barrel on it?

No Mike still got plenty for now, going to reload them as the guy has a top reloading room

I have been down to Ivythorn sporting to visit Steve Beaty for all sorts of things, clay shooting, reloading etc...

I have no vested interest in his business but, I am a very satisfied customer. It's nice to see a guy with as much knowledge and passion about his business doing well. Over the years I have bought from and sold to Steve many times and always come away happy. His gunroom for S/H rifle stock is the best I have seen in the country and to be able to take a rifle up to the range to try before you buy is fantastic; have a look here;

If like me you are into reloading but, do not have the space at home for the setup you would like then I would highly recommend using Steves reloading room. He has everything you need in great surroundings at reasonable cost, and you can try out your loads as you go.

I always try and put my business his way as he's a good bloke and it's such a nice place to do business. it's refreshing to walk into a gunroom like that with 80 or so S/H rifles as well as accessories and have your pick and play with anything you like the look of, where else can you do that?

Once again I am not in anyway connected to this business but, I waste no time in recommending it to all.