Thread: holster

Hello all
    trying to find a supplier who can get me a holster for an arminus 32 revolver. I dont want a hard plastic one and would prefer Nylon. I also need it to close over the pistol to keep it succure when out. Dont think I will be doing any quick draw antics.

Any ideas as my gunsmith has been unable to locate anything and I have not had replies to a couple of emails.

not sure about local try ebay usa

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    Nairn, Inverness-shire
    Try Ash243 from here, he makes things of leather and might be able to do a special for you, his kit is very good !!!!!!

Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position

Google Uncle Mikes as they do loads of cordura holsters, one of which would almost certainly do. Then I would contact a dealer in the states and get it sent over.

What's the size of the revolver. I still have two cordura holsters form the pistol days. One for a 4" and one for a6" The 4" can take a S&W 586 the 6" was used with a S&W mod 19. I know where one is the other if it's not with it would require looking out. Hmmm I'll do that so i know where it is.

EDit:- Yep the smaller frame 6" one was in the drawer. The 4" must in the garage. I'll go and look later.

That's the one I laid my hands on straight away.
    Last edited by Brithunter; 27-01-2011 at 12:13.

pop harrygrey a line on here , he custom made me a heavy duty leather holster for my 38/357mag , also just commissioned him to make me a new knife sheath and he only lives the other side of kenninghall . pm me your number again (sorry lost my phone got new sim ) and ill txt you his number .

cheers lee

Discretion assured
    - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857

please visit our web site:
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

Thanks for that everyone but I have ordered one from the states Many thanks for your help.