Time Spent On SD

jamross65

My wife told me I spend an inordinate amount of time on the SD site! I told her she spends an inordinate amount of time watching s***e on the telly!

The truth of the matter is that I see the site as an almost 'daily magazine' and would quite frankly listen to the chat on here even if I don't agree with some of the comments, rather than have to suffer 'I'm a nobody, get me out of this ice dancing big house' garbage.

As it is often the same names on here I assume your partners either work night-shift or are into the same crap on the box.

Roll on the longer days when I can actually get out with the rifle or down the river with the rod after work...

My wife doesn't watch 'em (TFFT), but I'd rather eat the contents of the cat's litter tray whilst jabbing myself in the eyes with a pencil than watch "I think I'm a celebrity cook on ice in the rainforest - the musical" or other such ********!!!:rolleyes:

I tend to poke in at least once a day if I get chance, usually after I've had my tea (..just finished Thai green curry.....Mmmmmm.......:D), sometimes at lunch if I'm in the office. Or just whenever I get chance.....

Blimey - perhaps I do spend too much time on here!!

Ok, ok, I 'fess up!! I'm an SD addict!!! :D:D

(Not that I see that as a bad thing!!)

not many days i miss having o mooch about on here, and like you say they watch nothing but shite on the tv so thats another good time to be on here :D

"Hi I'm Adam and I'm a SD addict"

The missus happily watches her c**p on the idiots latern and I bury my head into the laptop. What can I say it works, everyone is happy :thumb:

Regards

Ads

My wife told me I spend an inordinate amount of time on the SD site! I told her she spends an inordinate amount of time watching s***e on the telly!

The truth of the matter is that I see the site as an almost 'daily magazine' and would quite frankly listen to the chat on here even if I don't agree with some of the comments, rather than have to suffer 'I'm a nobody, get me out of this ice dancing big house' garbage.

As it is often the same names on here I assume your partners either work night-shift or are into the same crap on the box.

Roll on the longer days when I can actually get out with the rifle or down the river with the rod after work...

SPOT ON mate!!!! My missus says the same but she is always watching that east-emmer street sh1te or whatever its called. So im normally on around that time.

ATB

Rob
243Sako

Last edited:
I blame laptops, if I had to go and sit in my cold, dark office/gunroom I would probably only be on here once a week for five minutes! Good point about it being like a magazine, I used to look forward to getting the Shooting Times but now, by the time it comes I've seen all the news etc on the interweb. JC

Last edited:
I must be pretty sad given the number of times I hit this site most days.

I work on-line from home minimum 4 days per week. I use this site like the office coffee machine, stop by and gossip for a few minutes at least once an hour.

The other upside is that the discussions are usually something I have an interest in, rather than the usual football / soap opera / whose shagging who stuff I used to be subjected to on a daily basis.

Yep, I have full unlimited internet access at work as well as home and spend far too much time on here! I wonder if the admin team could produce some actual duration figures as well as number of posts.:rolleyes:
My other half refers to it as the 'Saddo site'!:(
Name and shame the saddest of the sad!:D
Hope it isn't me?:doh::oops:
MS:lol:

MS ****ed my self Laughing i turned to the wife and said christ 2900 views on that post. Her words were "bunch of bloody sados is what you lot are" So i though i might go out get ****ed pick up an old tart catch some strange pox and then kick her as i go up to bed. Then she would know what a sado was .

ps hope its not me :rofl:

Have spent way too much time on SD and other shooting, paragliding and canoeing sites over last few months. But when you are off work and in bed with lymes disease there is only so much day time tv you can stomach.

Beauty of an iPhone is that you can pop into SD from any where.

Now back at work, but still spend too much time reading / chatting than getting the job done.

Crap on the box is the culprit. Soaps, top model and reality shite of all types! Thank god for the dog and like minded people.

I just checked, and I have 0.38 posts per day. I would contribute more often if it weren't for the compulsive posters, who to be fair, are kicking the ar*e out of it & making threads tiresome - as some don't have much to contribute.

I know this begs for the 'If you don't like it leave' argument, however I remember the SD in a previous existence, so I'm keen to see it meeting people's expectations,without the inane one liners that are posted in an attempt to make people look 'cool' :cool:

Good Site Otherwise, Excuse My Scottish Honesty.

Aw come on DL,
it's got to be better than watching I'm An X Chef Get Me Out Of This Icy Celebrities Dancing Bush. Sorry couldn't resist a one liner designed to make me look cool. My bad.;).

Yup SD, rocks.

Now if only there was filth on the site and a hotmail plugin to the inbox I'd never visit another site.

Hint, Hint.

Admin.

Yes you.

Tera Patrick doing the "Argentinian three-step" whilst showing us how to sharpen a knife properly.
Daisy Marie "Saluting the orchestra" whilst assesing a backstop in a photograph
Chaisy Lane ascending the "North face of mount Brownridge" with a deer in the roesack

What say the faithful?

Aw come on DL,
it's got to be better than watching I'm An X Chef Get Me Out Of This Icy Celebrities Dancing Bush. Sorry couldn't resist a one liner designed to make me look cool. My bad.;).

Hi Longlowdog, your 0.43 post count is laudable. I don't have a tele, maybe that's why I get bothered by the quality not quantity issue.

Back