Load Data for H4350 + 87g for .243W

User00003

Hi,

Sorry for somewhat duplication of thread:oops: I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anyone who might have the information I require because my previous query was sort of integrated into other messages that I posted.

Anyhow, I have had one or two thoughts on the subject, but want as much as possible of course.

I am looking for anyone who has loaded H4350 with a 87g BTHP or similar in .243Win - esp. Start and Max loads. given the feedback I have already received, and information on Hornady's site (even though they don't list this combination specifically), I 'think' I would be safe to load from 40 to 45g,,,but would rather not blow my head off if anyone has any contradicting information I should know about.

many thanks again, and have a great weekend.

P

Seeign as how the Partition is not only heavier but of different construction the load data for it has no real comparison.

PKL all I can say is that I have used the Hornady 87 Grn BTHP and 42.0 grains of IMR4350 in the 6mm Remington which of course has a slightly larger case capacity. As yet I have not loaded for the .243 sorry

Back