Thread: Looking for

Looking for

Help requires sourcing LG shotgun cartridges job to do more tools requireds I've only one box left, Ive looked about seem to be thing of the past , don't want to start reloading cartridges again ,that's ok rifle slugs .

If I read this right you're after shotgun slugs?
    Just cartridges do a gamebore Buffalo slug at 575/1000. 164/250
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Lgs are lead shot approximate 9mm round balls, I use to make my own but a couple of years ago I gave the shot pot and load all away .
    I can if required make another shot pot and buy a load all again but it always worth a chance of old stock someone knows about .

I still have the mould for making the brenneke or rifled slug my old man made the mould years ago when reloading shotgun cartridges was all the rage , something else that died out .

maybe ssg would be enough then, ssg are about 7.6mm
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Not seen LG's for years mate?
    I used to use them but now keep a few SG's which are only slightly smaller but more of them!
    SIZE-- "-- mm--Pellets/oz

BB US-.18--4.5----50

BB UK-.16--4.1----70

Good for longer range RTA's!

Account Suspended
    up a bit and to the left
    I used up all my LG's and found I couldn't find any more so swapped to SG's only to find that no one stocked them after a few years and now use SSG's.

I think there may come a time when reloading will be the only way of keeping a box or two in the ammo crate.

Last time i saw those in stock was at Brentwood Shooting was ages ago though!