Thread: From The Netherlands

From The Netherlands

Sorry for forgetting formal introductions
    I am from The Netherlands and started hunting again after a 10 year stop. My first hunt after these 10 years was a great stalk with Shaun Ryde, which made me addicted again.

Back in Holland I decided to go on where others stopped and am now trying, like a real Don Chichot, to convince the authorities here to accept moderators.

In real life I am 38 years old, married with 1 4 year old girl and a little boy expected next week

Next to hunting I like bird shooting, clay shooting, fly fishing and free climbing.

Hope to be learning from you all.

Welcome Erik, welcome back to the stalking scene! Shaun is a great guy, I was with him only a couple of weeks ago and can see why you are firmly hooked on it again!

Hi Erik,

Welcome to Stalking Directory. Always good to see new hunters from overseas.

Best of luck with your baby boy - I hope you are going to teach him hunting from an early age!

Best regards,

(Director - Jelen Deer Services) Jelen Home Page - Jelen Deer Services

Hi Erik,
    welcome to the SD!
    Good Luck with the new arrival

Thanks for the friendly welcome
    I am sure the baby boy will be hunting, his 4 year old sister is already very interesting in hunting and shooting, even though her mum doesn't like her to be into it