Thread: Hi Fellow Stalkers and Shooters

Hi Fellow Stalkers and Shooters

Hi Peeps,
    My name is Mark, I have been shooting something or other since I was about 15 when I first shot a Shotgun. Four years ago I got my FAC and have been lucky enough to now have a fair bit of land to shoot on.
    I am a Postie and part time Gamekeeper, I say part time, the pay is part time, not the hours, I love it really as it keeps me busy and I am always learning something new which is cool. I run one part of three shoots within a syndicate. Mainly Duck on my shoot with a few Pheasants thrown in for good measure.
    Most of my regular shooting is Foxing. My real passion is of course Stalking although I have not done as much as I would have wanted to recently, but with the Shooting season just finished and the clean up under way, that will change, well for a short while anyway.
    That's me really, oh!!, Married, 2 kids, well 17 and 18 yrs old, so not kids really, anything I have left out, please feel free to ask

Excellent introduction !!

Welome aboard

welcome m8 from one keeper to another no such thing as part time keep up the good work . not easy juggling full time job , pt job ,family