Available: Roe Stalking near Inverness

JRoe

Roe Stalking for skilled or novice Hunters. Rifle ( Tikka .243) and instruction available if required. From only £80 per outing (Approx four hours). If an extra opportunity should arise after your successful stalk that would be fine, however you are restricted to two Roe per outing.

B&B also available - - www.cromalbank.com - - with pickup from Airport or Railway Station if required. We are stalking Does at the moment - - and have plenty available. Good easy walking areas - - mixed arable with plenty woodland. Companions are welcome and you may take your Venison home with you for a moderate £1 per pound.
Contact me, John Ross on 01667 462 166 or 07774 742 227 or cromalbank@aol.com for more info and available dates etc.

Thankyou.

Thumbs up for this!

Guys if your looking for some nice woodland roe stalking, then I can recommend going with John. I went out to his ground on thursday for a stalk, plenty of roe about! A big thumbs up for this, and thanks again for an awesome day!
atb James

Hi James -- thanks for these kind words - - you are very welcome, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Do give me a call next time you're up in my neck of the woods.
I notice Jinga asking where I am. We are 10 miles east of Inverness so if you Google Cromalbank.com, click on location and then go two clicks to the East, that woodland/arable is the main stalking area.

Regards

JR

I know it well, have you been in touch with TartanJock? He is not far away. I used to drive into work at FG on the Nairn road and it looked like nice quiet country, apart from us tearing up the ranges!

Back