FLO inapropriate answers???

jimbo123p

You are expecting a visit from your FLO. Are you prepared for the questions?
Question. Does anyone suffer from insanity in your family?

Wrong answer. No, we don't suffer, we actually quite enjoy it?

Anyone think of others,
Jim

Q. Why do you need so many firearms?
A. Do you play golf? Why do you need a bag full of golf bats? Small, precise ones for close work. Medium ones for medium work. Big heavy buggers for...er...big heavy stuff. No I wasn't planning on putting the kettle on, I had a lovely brew just before you arrived.

a tenant farmer up north put the reasons for keeping a 22 were "fur shotin th odd rabbut , sway backed lambs an owld dogs as no use any more "

"Pass me the keys, would you? They're on the board by the back door with a label on them that says GUN SAFE."

This one is true as it happend to my best man
flo said can i check your 22 rifle serial number
farmer no my father in law has it at his farm next door but it is ok because i have his 22 rifle here!!! but they are the same make and model a 10-22 ruger so that is ok
farmer did get his fac renewed as well and just a warning!!

Bob

You want to see my guns "sorry mate i lent them to my mate Armiar haissen khan. Thats his back pack behind the door.

Yet another true one.

FEO. Can you show me where you keep your guns?

Shooter. NO!

FEO. Why not, I have to see they are in a safe place.

Shooter. Well I'm not telling you, that would compromise my security.

FEO. But I'm a retired Police Officer, You have to trust me.

Shooter. Not bloody likely, you've been hanging around Police stations full of criminals all you working life. I do my best to stay well away from those types of people!

This guy went as far as losing his renewal on the basis of this argument, pedantic old sod.

Q. Why do you need to increase your allowance for .308 bullets and ammunition Mr Jones

A. Well there's nothing quite like 150 gr ballistic tips for really blowing the heads off and I find that in a good night on the mooch about I can go through a lot from the roadside when we're lamping.

Q. Can you explain why you want authority for a .338 Lapua Magnum and expanding ammo.

A. Did you ever feel the need to reach out and touch something

True:
A few years back, when a copper came (by helicopter) to check my shotguns and cabinet I asked him "Would you like a beer?"
"Yes please" he replied, "but don't tell the others!"

(I suppose he just didn't fancy being flown home by a pilot who'd had a few jars of homebrew!)

Back