250 grams of Roe Deer fillet.
100 grams of freshly washed rocket.
Salt and ground Black Pepper.
50 grams of Parmesan for grating.
1. Roll the fillet in ground sea salt and ground black pepper corns.
2. Saute in a hot frying pan for 10 seconds each side.
3. Place in a fridge until the roe deer is cold and set.
4. Sprinkle some washed rocket on a salad plate.
5. With a sharp knife, cut wafer thin slices of the roe and spread across the rocket.
6. With a potatoe peeler, peel shavings of parmesan over the roe.
7. Drizzle with olive oil and finish with a squeeze of lime juice.
Last of all, enjoy!!