cant wait till the bucks start

Got my eye on a few also mate looks like the Dech will be getting a real hit from me this april. ;)

Im really looking forward to the bucks as well but sadly am out the country from the 20th of march to the 8th of june so will have to wait and make do with south east asia and all it has to offer instead :D

George

The Bucks will be exciting but i had a fabulous stalk and succesful shot at a doe on Saturday morning.Being a buck wouldnt have made it any better.:)
Tusker.

Gotta admit a good midaged /older buck in the dish, is the 1 for me . I prefer to just take older does (when ness) & let the stock of build :)

Got my eye on a few also mate looks like the Dech will be getting a real hit from me this april. ;)

DECH'S Been take'n a hit for a long time now Dave, your in the same boat at the BIG E, between Lampers, Dog Men, and Poachers. It's pot luck mate.

Rgds, Buck.

Last edited:
Won't be starting the Bucks until May that will be soon enough for me needing a break, just finished the Red season
and still got around 60 Roe does to cull before the end of the season.

Yes Billy but they buggers shouldnt be there and if the number are seriously cut down might make them take a walk some were else.

Im really looking forward to the bucks as well but sadly am out the country from the 20th of march to the 8th of june so will have to wait and make do with south east asia and all it has to offer instead :D

George

You'll have a blast mate, make the most of it ! Watch out for the boy/girls, make sure you hit a full moon party (where the moon allows) and drink plenty Chang ! The bucks will wait till you get back !

Tom

sounds good

Won't be starting the Bucks until May that will be soon enough for me needing a break, just finished the Red season
and still got around 60 Roe does to cull before the end of the season.

by the sounds ov it your going to have a good few months shooting :D
do you take clients out ?

George

I'l be doing a bit of rutting myself in that area at the start of may

For all the lads that think sticking your Knob in some dirty hole is some how beter than deer stalking think again while you deciding if its a boy or a girl your nailing with the lack of an anal tush i will know whats what.

I think the tush maybe at the front but defo not white and fluffy :doh:

I'll have 2 weeks at home before I head out there.

For all the lads that think sticking your Knob in some dirty hole is some how beter than deer stalking think again while you deciding if its a boy or a girl your nailing with the lack of an anal tush i will know whats what.

There is far more to south east asia that just lady boys..........such as ping pong shows and tubing in laos :lol:

George

Already picked the best spot for a highseat, starting the build this weekend:)

I have a corner of my grounds which have about 5 acres of 20' tall spruce, with a lovely valley and burn running through it, opens up a trail of about 800 yards long, with a few bends, and around 50' wide. Since the FC clearfelled most of their neighbouring grounds, there's suddenly significant deer droppings in my little corner and valley,,which nests up to a dark old FC wood that is not very attractive for deer.:evil: I think this could be very productive for culling both foxes, does, yearling bucks, and maybe taking an older trophy buck for the hallway:D

Back