Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deer Management via Human Intervention

Exclamation Deer Management via Human Intervention

I would be very grateful if you could spare a few minutes of your time to complete this questionnaire.
    The purpose of this questionnaire is to research the differing views and beliefs towards the management of deer populations via human intervention. The research involves looking into how deer populations are currently managed, ways in which management could be improved and what changes you would like to see.
    All answers given throughout the questionnaire will be treated with full confidentiality and anonymity.

Please follow the link below,

Many Thanks,

Last edited by Roe; 11-02-2011 at 17:35. Reason: Font Size

Hi mate - just completed it.

PS - let me know if you need any further assistance, happy to oblige.
    Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

Johnny will the information from this be available to any of the Governemt deer sector organisations.

Not at the minute no. This is to support research going towards my dissertation.

What are your views of it going towards government run deer organisations??
    As if wanted once complete I am happy enough to put forward my findings. But as stated keeping all presonal information found through this questionnaire confidential and anonymous.

Johnny i dont trust the Deer Sector while i found your questioniare very easy and in no way missleading it is surprising what the DS can do with such things. The questionaire on the wild life bill was as loaded as they come . and no matter waht way you answerd the DS could always put there own spin on it., ps best of luck and i did fill it in.

Yeh, hopefully I will get a more true result....

Thanks for doing it aswell.

Also just done it. What are you studying at harper if you dont mind me asking? I may be going next year to study R.E.A.L.M.

I'm studying Rural Property Management, which is exactly the same as REALM. Don't know why it's a different course to be honest...
    If you need any info about harper, just drop me a pm.