A pretty fair field test, dont you think?

Lakey

I use an 8 x 56 Kahles Super Helia scope from the 1970's, and was maybe looking to update in the near future. I have been more than happy with the scope for over 15 years, and will probably get another Kahles when the time comes. I was looking on their web-site at all the pretty things when I came across this story. Pretty Impressive! Makes you wonder why more people dont use their gear?

http://www.kahles.at/index.php?sprache=1&menu=9

I use an 8 x 56 Kahles Super Helia scope from the 1970's, and was maybe looking to update in the near future. I have been more than happy with the scope for over 15 years, and will probably get another Kahles when the time comes. I was looking on their web-site at all the pretty things when I came across this story. Pretty Impressive! Makes you wonder why more people dont use their gear?

http://www.kahles.at/index.php?sprache=1&menu=9

I saw this article last year and posted it up on another forum and without doubt Kahles scopes have proved to be the finest scopes ever produced.

My stalking partner has a Kahles sat on top of his Heym stutzen which he prefers to use against his other scopes he claims the clarity of the Kahles is far superior and having shot his rifle i cant disagree with his views.

I wounder what he said to his FLO when he got his FAC updated ps the scope and rilfe look well knackerd i would bet he wouldnt get a bid on ebay for it.:lol:

I have a 8x56 super helia on my .243, I do feel it is better than a 8x56 S&B I have on a .270, picture is just brighter. No regrets.

They are great.

If you buy an new Kahles, I just bought a 7x56 helia ir you get a little booklet in the box with that story in it just to make you happier at the size of the cheque you just wrote. (best scope ive use for mornings and evening roe and sika)

I had never heard of Kahles scopes when I bought an "old 3x9 variable" at a garage sale many years ago for $5 US. Turned out to be a first class piece of optic.~Muir

I believe Khales are the oldest maker of optics. So really they should know a thing or two just like Berretta SHOULD being the oldest gunmaker :rolleyes:.

Back