Hello from sunny Bedfordshire

accucover

Hi
You may or may not have heard about my little invention. Enter the AccuCover, it all started in my back garden 5 years ago with an air rifle. I will not go into every detail for fear of loosing an audience! Anyway after a lot of sweat and missed mortgage payments AccuCover finally hit the streets 9 Aug 2010. Since then we have sold all over the world to all disciplines of rifle shooting. (airgunners, rimfire, fullbore and police weapons training + early interest from special forces)

A recent trend has been a real upturn in deer stalkers using the AccuCover. they do know the right gear (Swarovski, S&B, IOR, Leupold, Zeiss the list goes on!).

I know very little about stalking apart from my long telephone conversations with customers mainly Scotland and Ireland. Please feel free to give advice.

If above seems gobell-de-goock please feel free to dismiss or PM me.

I look forward to being an active member of the forum.

Cheers

Nick :cool:

welcome not tried your invention as yet many probably have on here .its a mine of info .keep inventing .
regards norma 308.

Thanks for the welcome norma 308

You have an impressive photo gallery, plus some serious glass on your gear. An S&B fan from the the pics.

Cheers

Nick

Welcome to SD Nick, just purchased 3 Accucovers from you, haven't had the chance to fit them yet but hopefully will do so next week & give the one to be fitted to my 22.250 a try out Wednesday.

Cheers

Chris

Welcome to SD Nick, just purchased 3 Accucovers from you, haven't had the chance to fit them yet but hopefully will do so next week & give the one to be fitted to my 22.250 a try out Wednesday.

Cheers

Chris

Hi Chris

Thank you first of all for purchasing 3 AccuCovers. My advice would be to try them in all lighting conditions and get used to shooting with them. You should then notice how they speed up target aquistion with increased accuracy. Let me know how you get on.

Happy hunting

Nick

Back