Please explain whats safe and whats not ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robbobsam,

You have spectacularly failed to grasp what people are trying to tell you. After I closed the earlier thread you sent me a PM asking why it was unsafe and I replied almost word for word with the people above, that it wasn't an issue of safety, it was an issue of taking 375 yard shots at trotting deer and the consequent risk of wounding. (p.s. the fact that it was missing the tip of one leg is immaterial, you didn't know that until you retrieved it.)

You PM'ed me back saying that you would take the comments on board, and then you went straight back and asked the same question once again on the open forum starting the whole thing off again!

I have received a lot of PM's and without exception all of them believe that the material you post on this site could be harmful to the site and harmful to deerstalking. You don't come across as malicious or purposefully disruptive which is why you have been given ample opportunity to word your posts accordingly, even though certain details don't make sense ( e.g. photos taken in broad daylight of ungralloched deer supposedly shot at dusk). Whatever your motives you've ignored repeated requests not to post such material due to the upset that it causes.

It's your FAC and your conscience and you can of course do what you like within the confines of the law but I'm afraid you won't be posting about it on here any more.

Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back