Thread: old pro

old pro

man takes an old skinny pro back to his flat.
    What do you want then she asks.
    Can you take off all your clothes he says and kneel on the fireside rug please. so the old pro strips off and kneels down. Then the man opens the door and in comes a great dane. Now says the man to the dog "thats what you will end up looking like if you dont eat your pedigree chum"

Another ol pro,
    Two rednecks were out hunting,and as they are walking along they come upon a hugh hole in the ground. They approach it and are amazed by the size of it.
    The first hunter says,"wow, that's some hole; I can't even see the bottom. I wonder how deep it is?"
    The second hunter says," I don't know, lets throw somthing down and listen and see how long it takes to hit bottom."
    The first hunter says,"there's this old automobile transmission here, give me a hand and we'll throw it in and see."
    So they pick it up and carry it over, and count one, and two and three, and throw it in the hole.
    They're standing there listening and looking over the edge and hear a rustling in the brush behind them.
    As they turn around they see a goat come crashing through the brush run up to the hole and with no hesitation, jump in head first.
    While they are standing there looking at each other, they look back to the hole, trying to figure out what that was all about, an old farmer walks up.
    "Say there," says the farmer," you fellers didn't happen to see my goat around here,anywhere did you?"
    The first hunter say ,"funny you should ask, but we're just standing here a minute ago and a goat came running out of the bushes doin' about a hunert miles an hour and jumped head first into this here hole!"
    The old farmer said, "That's impossible,I had him chained to a transmission!"
    Last edited by 1Burley; 19-02-2011 at 05:17.