Swarovski Habicht PV-I 2

dan85

hi guys,

Does any one use a Swarovski Habicht PV-I 2 High Grid 4-16 x 50mm TDS 4I Reticle-scope? was looking at buying an illumination devise for one...

Any advise on the topic? Are illumination devises worth the money?

cheers, Dan.

Hi Dan

For foxing on my Tikka T3 .22-250 I use a Swarovski Habicht PVI-2 High Grid 6-24x50 with illuminated TDS-4I reticle, I fitted the BE 4 illumination device & for me it works great.

Centre dot only illuminates & the brightness control is infinitely variable from the merest glimmer to really bright in daylight.

I would thoroughly recommend it.

Cheers

Chris

I've got one on top of my foxing rifle (243) it's a 6-24x50

Brilliant!

Great in low light, and I love the dot reticle - as it's simply point on chest and shoot.

I thought they come with the Illuminator as part of the package?

Highly recommend from me.

Thanks lads, thats helped a lot. i think im going to bite the bullet and get one!
will let you know how i get on with it.

cheers, Dan.

Hi Dan ive also got the Swarovski Habicht PV-I 2 High Grid 4-16 x 50mm TDS 4I Reticle-scope on my 223 it's a cracking scope like's been said Highly recommend . Hi Chris ive never heard of the BE 4 illumination device can you give me more info on it .

atb W.D

Hi Dan ive also got the Swarovski Habicht PV-I 2 High Grid 4-16 x 50mm TDS 4I Reticle-scope on my 223 it's a cracking scope like's been said Highly recommend . Hi Chris ive never heard of the BE 4 illumination device can you give me more info on it .

atb W.D

My pleasure WD, it screws onto the top turret & illuminates as a central dot on the TDS4 reticle. There's a daylight & night-time mode & you easily change settings by turning the knurled knob either clockwise to increase brightness or anticlockwise to decrease. To turn on you pull up on the knob & to turn off push down but it does turn itself off if you forget which is handy. :D

I believe now when you buy that model of scope they come with the BE4 included.

Cheers

Chris

http://www.swarovskioptik.com/en/products/42

&

http://www.swillingtonshootingsupplies.co.uk/store/product/721/Swarovski-PVI-2-6-24-x-50/

Last edited:
Hi Chris and Jabalihunter

sorry i know what you are talking about now ive got the Swarovski Habicht pv1-2 6-24x50 tds-4i not the Swarovski Habicht PV-I 2 High Grid 4-16 x 50mm TDS 4I Reticleand its got it on there .

thank you again both atb W.D

best scope ever made - love mine!

you cant fit an illumination unit to a standard pv version the guts are different, dont have the electronics.

finding the tds ret very useful, my rifle is zeroed with the first bar down bang on at 300yards when on 24x mag, center dot is 200y at all mags.

another thing that works well on it is the archer gen 3 illumination device

Back