Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: items going missing in the post!!!

items going missing in the post!!!

has anyone on here had anything gone missing with royal mail? i sold a item on here recently and posted it 2nd class recorded delivery at the beginning of last week,he has not received it and i think i've misplaced the receipt,i hope i can still make a claim,has anyone had similar problems or can anyone advise!!atb

I had a chap send for his Visitor pass they lost the lot his erupean pass the lot we had to do it all again. Sent a couple of portfolio,s they got there but christ they took a long while.

Royal mail are useless!

Amount of cheques etc going missing is untrue.

Spoke to customer yesterday she had just received a Xmas card posted on ........... 4th December!

I was away over Christmas, they left me 3 separate missed delivery cards, 3 different items, went there to pick them up, the pratts had managed to loose all 3!

The postmen knick it if they think theres something worth having , ive seen it with my own eyes , in fact their allowed to pinch a percentage

I specifically object to anyone using Parcelfarce, when sending anything to me.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

I ordered a reloading manual from Sportsman Gun Centre online and parcelfArce didn't even try to deliver it, did not leave a card and sent it back to SGC i was not impressed as i had had other parcel cards dropped and collected them from the depot at the same time!!!

SGC sent it 24hr after though so good service on their part considering it wasn't their fault.

I have watched the knuckledraggers from Parcelfarce, screech up to the mailbox, with a prepared "Sorry we missed you" card, bung it in the box, & disappear down the road in a cloud of smoking rubber.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Just cost me seventy quids when they lost some car carpets for Fran's MG useless F** kers won't pay out more than 40 max and it is a total pain in the bum trying to get anywhere, use interparcel or parcelmonkey royal mail are a waste of time now.
    There is a place for all gods creatures in this world, on my plates by the veggies and gravy

I sold some cz bits (springs) end of last year. Parcel still hasn't been delivered guess it never will. I sourced some more as i felt bad the guy was out of pocket and sent them recorded this time.
    Got there the second time around. I begrudge paying for a premium extra like recorded when they should be delivering my mail as standard!!!!