Hi All

Bernie Garland

Hi all new to the Forum,used to be a member of Deertalking.com but think it wrapped up

Not got my FAC yet, will be applying again early next year,5 years after an Offence long Story :banghead:

Am a UK Knife maker,and a Firearms Collector :D

Own a Marlin 1893 32-40 Manufactured in 1903
A Marlin 1892 .32 Long/Short Colt Manufactured in 1897

Both are Obsolete Calibre so perfectly legal to own,when my FAC is granted they will both go on my Licence

As well As a Marlin 30-30

Am Also a big black powder fan,and am in the process of finding an Antique Flintlock of long rifle styling to use the barrel for a project :D

Cheers Bernie

Hi all new to the Forum,used to be a member of Deertalking.com but think it wrapped up

Not got my FAC yet, will be applying again early next year,5 years after an Offence long Story :banghead:

Am a UK Knife maker,and a Firearms Collector :D

Own a Marlin 1893 32-40 Manufactured in 1903
A Marlin 1892 .32 Long/Short Colt Manufactured in 1897

Both are Obsolete Calibre so perfectly legal to own,when my FAC is granted they will both go on my Licence

As well As a Marlin 30-30

Am Also a big black powder fan,and am in the process of finding an Antique Flintlock of long rifle styling to use the barrel for a project :D

Cheers Bernie

Welcome Bernie nice seeing you over here and the knife you made I did a revue on is still holding its edge.

Regards
Stu

Glad to see your still about Stu :) and the knife is still good as new,Will have to meet up later in the year, will invite you on my ground near Newton-Stewert :thumb:

Bernie

Back