Roedinator.........OMG

Max

Well Pete, I cannot belive you are going to become a "BLASER QUEEN" :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Max :D:D:D

Last edited:
I cant belive youve stolen my thunder :lol: that bloody ninjas let the cat out
of the bag :lol:
im gonna look a right dick now if they dont give me enough for my trade in .
anyway you will have to buy one now cus hes brought in a new ruling that
anyone who stalks with him has to own a BLASER :D:D
so you better get your money out tightwad :lol::D

I was like a kid in a sweet shop . just waiting for the phone to ring now
to see if its a done deal then you will be getting a very smug phone call :)

regards pete .

Sorry Pete, he phoned me first:oops::lol::lol: and I coundn't resist.

First thing he said was whats the name of the folks on that nice Fallow estate "I want to go an offer them some cash" He can have it he would only miss them anyway ;):lol::lol:

:DWD

Last edited:
I guess you will be getting it in 50BMG so you can flat pack the little buggers at last :p

I did not miss Wayne, it ducked :fib:

ATB

Max

Sorry Pete, he phoned me first:oops::lol::lol: and I coundn't resist.

First thing he said was whats the name of the folks on that nice Fallow estate "I want to go an offer them some cash" He can have it he would only miss them anyway ;):lol::lol:

:DWD

wayne the only reason im getting one is the straight pull bolt i thought it
would be handy for my follow up shots seeing im such a crap shot :D
also if i go out with www. john it would be bad shot reload again and again :lol::)

I dont think its a new rifle DAVID needs its a top of the range scope I think
the poor old buggers eyes are going :lol::lol:
regards pete .

Bushwear are selling them with 33% discount but i hate the drop out trigger and inadequate mount recesses.
Is it only me that thinks they are very toy-like?

I cant belive youve stolen my thunder :lol: that bloody ninjas let the cat out
of the bag :lol:
im gonna look a right dick now if they dont give me enough for my trade in .
anyway you will have to buy one now cus hes brought in a new ruling that
anyone who stalks with him has to own a BLASER :D:D
so you better get your money out tightwad :lol::D

I was like a kid in a sweet shop . just waiting for the phone to ring now
to see if its a done deal then you will be getting a very smug phone call :)

regards pete .
All the gear.............

hi Rupert
going for the 30.06 with a 7mm 08 also so the sako might be in classifieds very soon
if it all goes well you can have a play when your down on the bucks .

You'd better bring up here to try for a muntjac first....with the 7mm barrel preferably!;) I'll be in touch about sorting out a date shortly.

Bushwear are selling them with 33% discount but i hate the drop out trigger and inadequate mount recesses.

red dot interested to know why you dont like the drop out trigger / mag
i havent made my mind up which model yet
your views will be appriciated

regards pete .

I have several R93s and am undecided as to whether to buy the R8.

I have used the R8 and the system does take a bit of getting used to. As for the mounting base, it is possible to opt for a Picatinny Rail especially with the match barrels. However the Saddle Mount is incredibly sturdy and unlike other QD mounts, the scope stays on zero every time. The straight also takes some getting used to but once mastered, a new round can be reloaded in a fraction of the time that a conventional bolt action would take, whilst still keeping ones eye on the target. The bolt, despite its toyish appearance is solid and dependable. As for accuracy...................amazing.

I think Bushwear has both R93 for 33% off rrp.. the dropout trigger is a very light unit but feels cheap as does the bolt too... you can get more rifle for less money i think?

Hey well done on joining the club.

Can I interest you in any other male grooming products or is the Blaser enough for the time being?:p:D

All the other Blaser owners I know can't stop at just the rifle, the fitted case, facial moisturiser, caffeine conditioner and the suede Chelsea boots.

there are a few more accessories that are in the "simply must have" category for this season, I'll ask Naomi Dabbler or Cindy McConnel next time I speak to them....:cool:

Back