Thread: Introduction, new member

Introduction, new member

Just following proceedure and checking in, I hope I have completed all items required if not could somebody please let me know.
    I have been shooting for over 12 years, anything from pigeon and rabbits to driven and stalking, as long as im out im happy.
    I use a browining A bolt .243 which has served its purpose over the years but I am currently looking at either a 30.06 or a .270wsm can anybody recommend which one. I have had no problem with the .243 on reds but I have lost confidence in the gun as it ages.

Cheers Jim

Welcome Jim! Nice to see another yorkshireman on here! Are you N, S E or W Yorkshire? You will get loads of good advice on here from all backgrounds and also read some funny stuff!

Welcome again..

Welcome to the site mate. There`s everything you will ever need to know on here, just ask. A pm is Private message. Just click on the persons profile and it will give you options including pm`s, write your message and send.

Where in gods country do you live.?

west and proud, although i have lived in east for a while. thanks for the welcome and info.

Welcome Jim
    "There comes in the dead of night a hand of cold steel that plucks the German sentries from their posts"
    WSC 1942