Scheduled Downtime: Sunday 20th Feb 0800-0900

csl

Administrator
Site Staff
The site will be offline this Sunday 0800-0900 to update the forum software to the latest version. I've allowed an hour to complete, but with a bit of luck and a following wind it may be back before 0900!

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause!

Alex

Its going to be a long boring hour.............anyone got any interesting ideas as to what we could do to keep us entertained ?;):rolleyes:

I was thinking more along the lines of asking the wife for a little.............................emm......................fry up !!

I wonder if this upgrade will be noticeable???, how do you upgrade top notch stuff anyways?:D

Flatterer! :lol:

In truth it won't really be noticeable, It's minor bugs/security fixes mainly but it's also paving the way for the new mobile style for phones.

Will the function to jump to a certain page on a thread before opening the thread be coming back? or has it gone no where and my laptop is playing up?

George

Hi George,

It's not your computer I turned it off.

You can navigate straight to the first unread post in the thread by clicking the
firstnew.png
icon (or to the very last post by clicking the
lastpost-right.png
icon) so I thought it was a bit pointless and it clutters up the display a bit. That said, if people feel strongly about it I'll turn it back on! :D

Alex

Hi George,

It's not your computer I turned it off.

You can navigate straight to the first unread post in the thread by clicking the
firstnew.png
icon (or to the very last post by clicking the
lastpost-right.png
icon) so I thought it was a bit pointless and it clutters up the display a bit. That said, if people feel strongly about it I'll turn it back on! :D

Alex

In that case I feel strongly about it.........very strongly indeed. I am sure I'll get used to this new system and its probably far more effective.

George

Back