Double high seat conversion

Chris Rob

Due to mentoring a friend I decided I needed a double high seat but could not afford one right now so decided to try & convert an old single lean-to seat.

Running a business means I have little spare time available so had a word with my father who's a retired engineer & still has his own workshop at home. He loves a project so got him over & explained what I needed.

Off he went last week & turned up Friday with this, a double seat conversion that can easily be removed to turn the seat back into a single. He's made a cracking job of it & it cost £32 in parts.......bargain!

Just waiting for a couple of foot pegs I've asked him to make to turn up then its off up to the farm on Friday to be erected in a likely spot! :D

Cheers Dad your a star!

Chris

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0104.jpg

That looks seriously well made, I think you father might have a budding business in the making!

I have to say I wouldn't trust my Dad to put a picture up straight (despite his many other qualities)!

Hope it's as comfy and effective as it looks

Yes Neal he did make a great job of it, I mentioned he may well have a budding sideline but he said "no chance"! He plays a lot of bowls & does the grounds maintenance so doesn't want to devote too much time to anything else.......shame really.

Chris

Seats up, here's a few pics of where it's sited from left to right, counted 9 Roe in the middle of pic 3 last week when I was foxing.

Cheers

Chris

IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_0115.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

Back