Beautiful Day

Uncle Buck

AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another BEAUTIFUL DAY :D:D:D In the central belt.

It's GREAT to be out and about. THE BEST OF :british:

How's your weather?

Rgds, Buck.

Its bloody miserable here peeing down since 6 this morn ,I might put my shorts it'll stop me trousers getting wet .
lol

Billy we had a nice ocvering of snow this morning just a wee half inch but it dont half clean the place up. Saw also 4 roe in the willows took some pictures with my phone will try and get them to you one was a massive buck. Hope you get him.;)

It's wet here in Oxfordshire. I took the dogs out at lunchtime, the Jack Russell pup went to ground and came back soaked and filthy. I got distracted and she got through to the front of the house and I found her curled up on top of some clean sheets in the laundry basket. you can imagine both the state of the sheets and how popular I am!

Billy we had a nice ocvering of snow this morning just a wee half inch but it dont half clean the place up. Saw also 4 roe in the willows took some pictures with my phone will try and get them to you one was a massive buck. Hope you get him.;)

Don,t know so much Dave, I'm sure to get 1 or 2. Billy put me in touch with a guy in Biggar,
in the same position should be kept busy. ;)

Rgds, Buck.

Last edited:
Yep agree with Nightwalker wet & miserable down here in Oxfordshire, just taking the dogs out but luckily its just stopped peeing down. :D

Chris

Billy looks like you will be knee deep in quality roe stalking no stopping you now mate beter get the shed ready. ;) No wounder you thought it was a good day with that and stirling showing **** loads your in the money.You also had beter get our man a pace maker.

Billy looks like you will be knee deep in quality roe stalking no stopping you now mate beter get the shed ready. ;) No wounder you thought it was a good day with that and stirling showing **** loads your in the money.You also had beter get our man a pace maker.

If only that was true dave you and I know your THE MAN!!!!!!!!!:lol:

It's no about the money, It's about the Deer Davy ;)

Rgds, Buck.

PS. Told you before dave, all the money in the world could'nt buy what I want.

Last edited:
Billy you can get a BLOW JOB FOR A TENNER DOWN THE BRIGET :lol: Was makeing my own burgers the day to save we wal a job ,but after 6 hours i think next time i will give him a new batery. With Regards the man Billy the only Man i am is a fecking old man time to slow down me thinks

Billy you can get a BLOW JOB FOR A TENNER DOWN THE BRIGET :lol: Was makeing my own burgers the day to save we wal a job ,but after 6 hours i think next time i will give him a new batery. With Regards the man Billy the only Man i am is a fecking old man time to slow down me thinks

DAVE YOU'D ONLY GET ONE BLOW JOB IN THE BRIGET, THEN YOUR OTHER HALF WOULD CUT YOUR NUTS AFF!!!!!
SO ADD KEEP MA TENNER AND GET YERSELL A WALK'N STICK YA :old:
THEY'LL BE PLENTY OF YOUR GROUND ON UP FOR GRABS YOUR RETIRE'N :rofl:

RGDS, BUCK.

Are you retiring dave .there will be loads of rta,s.all those deer running about the roads.because youve stopped shooting them.:stag:

Back