The high winds we experienced a wee while ago caused quite a bit of destruction on one part of my ground and you can see how affected one of the highseats !!!
Might have been OK for some high pheasant’s but not much use for anything else
So yesterday we took the opportunity to carry out any repairs and re-site it.
Took my oldest boy who is a true “outdoors” boy and loves helping with our game shoot whenever possible.
Not one to miss an opportunity of a helping hand we kept him busy
Child labour at it’s finest ...
Found a lovely new position for the highseat and once secured etc we got the young “stalkers apprentice” up for a look.
This one should be a little more sheltered and less susceptible to wind blown incidents in the future.
Fingers crossed for the buck season!