Problem with new mobile site

Jonher

Hi, when receiving emails to subscribed threads, the html links in them won't work, when i click on them in my email account on my iPhone I get an error message and the page doesn't load up.

Also, is there a way you can choose not to view the mobile site on your mobile and instead access the regular Internet version?

Thanks

Yes, click the 'Full Site' link at the bottom of the page and you'll get the normal layout.

It's still in beta really. If it's going to cause problems I might disable it until Vbulletin have sorted some of the bugs!

I hadn't turned it off, but I have just now! Clearly there are issues with it still so I think we'll park it until they've come up with a few bug fixes!

Alex

Not in any great detail at the moment. The trouble is that vBulletin 4 is still under such heavy development (new releases every 3 to 4 weeks) the more 3rd party addons we use the more work it is to perform the upgrade because typically the changes they make to the core software breaks something in the addons. I'm therefore trying to make as much use of the core functionality and rely less on the third party addons, at least until development stabilises a bit.

If I get time I might try tapatalk on the test server and see if it works ok with all our other customisations...

From an Android HTC does it auto detect and run on the mobile site as mine seems to be the full site?

I would say that the majority of other forums that I have tapatalk for use vBulletin. Tapatalk is so much quicker for mobile forum use!

The mobile site isn't enabled currently - on the ever increasing to-do list!

Back