2 Rifles sold 5 and 7. and price ammendments. all pm's replied too
the rifles are for sale in a cash deal only please, they are in my brothers house in glasgow and will be shipped by him from there, so there will be a a wee bit of time before they hit your doorstep.
hw80 venom tuned, R/H thumb-hole walnut stock with adjustable rear butt-pad
.22 calibre with brass safety and trigger guard and trigger shoe (not brass).
basket-weave leather sling with qd studs and swivels.
topped with tasco 3x9x50ag and 1pc mount and moderator.
£490.shipped snail mail.
THIS IS NOT A FULL VENOM JOB AS THE BLUEING IS NORMAL AND THE STOCK IS I THINK A CS800 BUT NOT SURE.
rapid 7 mark 1 .22 calibre, vortex moderator ambidextrous walnut stock with adjustable butt-pad,
also original ambi stock which has been camo painted (done while bored on a winters evening) trigger shoe fitted,
3 seven shot mags
1 x 12 shot mag,
3 x 200cc bottles,
bisley padded leather thumb-hole sling with qd swivel and leather bottle cover with sling attachment.
and topped with an optimate 6x20x50 scope
£780 shipped snail mail.
air arms 310
.22 calibre, metallic blue/green ambidextrous stock with left and right hand bolts to convert it to either hand,
2 magazines and nylon sling.
topped with a 3x9x50 unbranded scope and two piece mounts.
£300 shipped snail mail.
cfx 16 under-lever
.22 calibre, iron day glo sights and synthetic stock,
ideal starter rifle. £110 shipped snail mail.
.22 calibre "customised stock painted black,
action needs reblueing,
fitted with moderator.
This is a rough and ready workhorse.
£130 shipped snail mail.
9/ THE BEST RIFLE I HAVE IN MY COLLECTTION.
A Ripley cougar AR4
.177 calibre. hydro graphics wetlands dipped hunting stock, ft stock, action, moderator, and scope.
this is what you get.
1) r h thumbhole hunting stock, wetlands dipped fitted with superflage style slim nylon sling
2) r h full blown high cheek, one piece stock with built in adjustable anshcutz butt hook. wetlands dipped with metallic purple "slashes" underneath the wetlands camouflage.
3) wetlands dipped action, with extended air reservoir and barrel (fitted by Steve Wilkins) with incorporated muzzle break, and the end of the barrel is internally screw-cut for the moderator
4) Ripley moderator dipped in wetlands camouflage.
5) action is topped with a tasco 8 x 40 x 50 world class scope and sunshade with side focus and (black) synthetic large side-wheel, scope and two piece mounts are all hydrographics dipped
this rifle HAS to be seen to be appreciated as the pictures do not do it justice,
price for a custom one off ft and hunter rifle this will include fully insured shipping to the value of its sale price.
£1050.00 shipped snail mail.
PS: NO SILLY REPLYS TO THE THREAD, ANY QUESTIONS A PM WILL DO THE TRICK AND I WILL REPLY ASAP,
PLEASE NOTE LADS, THESE ARE ON SALE ALL OVER THE PLACE SO YOU MAY WELL MISS OUT.