Thread: Thanks Piky's

Thanks Piky's

Just a quick thankyou to all those poaching (insert expletive here) for providing me with the opportunity to shoot 50 hares today, really enjoyed it.
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Just goes to show the Hare population "crash" is a myth after all!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

What are you going to do with 50 Hares?

its a sad day when landowners are having to wipe out their Hare populations just to stop piky's from coming to their land to run em.....heard rumours of it happening with deer too....

not repeatable what i would do to em!!!

law is not hard enough or even just in i would guess most cases leaving landowners/farmers/keepers in a heeluva predicament

Local game dealer gets the hares. Fecking hate shooting them but the estate no longer gets paid to allow a subsidy to be given to the farmers for the damage they do and there's a ' aw the poor pikeys need somewhere free to live' estate near by.
    The 50 shot cane from about 1/2 the estate.
    It sickens me that politicians cant appreciate that their stupid laws can have such far reaching effects when they are poorly thought through and they dont have the bo77ocks to change them when they do get them wrong...******s.
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

we are working with wildlife cops up here we had some good catches so far and very keen to prosecute last lot s car still impounded

Gyps , i hate em . Their on the telly moaning that councils are bulldozing illegal sights saying "dare jist disscriminatin aginst us travelers" well put some wheels on it and travel then ya dirty mooshers