Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: high seats at cla

high seats at cla

hi stalking buddies . just found out that a good friend who makes my highseats has a freestander on show at the game fair i think he said it was on gun makers row the stand is GAME FAYRE . i have used his high seats for the last five years and they are top gear 300 wsm saw one while out stalking with me a couple of weeks back thougt you guys could have a look while at the fair . let me know your thoughts next week .

Hello Roedinator,

For the members of this site unable to make it to the Game Fair is there any chance of some photographs of the high seats?

hi steyr i will do my best to get some photos on i havent edited any yet but a member did a step by step guide on here the other day ill follow that and see what i can do .

VMT for your reply

If you can't get the pics to work, email them to the address in my profile, and I'd be happy to post them for you..

steyr pete E thanks for your offer im stalking later ill take a couple of photos and send them to you . the stand is on GAME KEEPERS ROW not gunmakers row as i previously stated .

300 you were obviously impressed then is that from wincanton the guy we spoke about