dsc1

stav

hi, as i,m new to the stalking world i,ve gone for my dsc1 before getting out in the field to learn the rules and regs as such. well i,m lead to believe i,ve passed. so hoping to be out in the thick of it sooner rather than later.stav

hi, as i,m new to the stalking world i,ve gone for my dsc1 before getting out in the field to learn the rules and regs as such. well i,m lead to believe i,ve passed. so hoping to be out in the thick of it sooner rather than later.stav

A very sensible approach Stav, well done and I hope all goes well in the future for you. Congrats mate. :tiphat:
Timney

speedystu, i did it at paul lane rifle club mirfield in west yorkshire. the course was run by jon farrell on a friday night sat afternoon over 5 weeks which means you lose no days of work and gives plenty of time to take it all in. very well run course with people in the know and plenty of banter along the way.stav

You did real well, if you have no experience. Now it does start. Good luck & have safe fun ! Dont think about it too much, let nature & instinct take over :lol:

Back