Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: cla meet up

cla meet up

sd members just a short post to see if any decision has been made as to where members are going to meet up at the game fair i would like to put faces to names from this site i will be there on fri only andy L just wondered if you had sorted where the sd t shirs were being handed out and i could come along there maybe . regards pete .

Hi Pete, To be honest, I am the wrong person to ask. Malc is dealing with the handing out of the T'shirts. I think he is talking about the NGO tent on Saturday lunchtime. But don't quote me on it!!! I am sure he will reply pretty soon.

hi pete
    Andy is definateley not going to be handed out T shirts to anyone on friday or sat
    cos he's going stalking
    got a date with a wawrickshire roe buck or two

shame you won't be there on sunday pete
    would of been nice to put a face to your name

good luck with the bucks andy l,stone has got some lovely ground down that way.

sorry mate i forgot to mention the breakfast.the home made burgers are very good.lets hope andy l doesnt drink you out of tea like another member off the site did.

There is only one group of people that drink more tea than yorkshire men and that is essex boys. Make sure the kettle works stone!

I saw a leaflet for the CLA this evening, 18 per ticket!! Even if i could go i couldn`t afford it. That and the cost of diesel, food etc will put it out of many peoples reach. Do you think the price is a bit over the top?

i just paid 15 a ticket, whats going on , hav they finaly realised that 25 a ticket was over the top , just feel sorry for those that paid full price