Semi auto rifle

Bavarianbrit

I have just had a new S&B 2.5-10x56 with lit reticle added on a set of EAW swing-off mounts to my like new condition Winchester 100 semi auto in .284win "wot I picked up for a song" as it is an odd calibre just for sitting out for boar and I will also have another S&B 1.25-4x20 added on another set of EAW top mounts to it for driven boar. This is all based in Germany before anyone flags up the UK prohibition on semi autos.
When it is all finished I will try to post pics of how it groups.
Martin

I have just had a new S&B 2.5-10x56 with lit reticle added on a set of EAW swing-off mounts to my like new condition Winchester 100 semi auto in .284win "wot I picked up for a song" as it is an odd calibre just for sitting out for boar and I will also have another S&B 1.25-4x20 added on another set of EAW top mounts to it for driven boar. This is all based in Germany before anyone flags up the UK prohibition on semi autos.
When it is all finished I will try to post pics of how it groups.
Martin

I used a semi auto .308 at a shooting cinema in Germany. Great for driven boar as well I am told, little bit more of a kick than a ruger 10/22!!!

Cheers

Ross

Bavarianbrit
sounds like a good bit of kit and fun too
I would like to have a sauer 303 semi-auto in 9.3x62 :drool:if i ever get to live in France
any time soon !!.I had a play with one a couple of years ago over there and loved it best fun ever with my clothes on.Not much chance of using one here again though ? mores the pity

bob

Back