Decoying.co

Status
Not open for further replies.

bozzy

I have ordered a Harkila Pro- Hunter coat from Decoying. co on the 7/1/11 and Iam no closer to receiving it today than I was 2 months ago. Today I have received my copy of BASC magazine only to find a warning about said company and telling anyone having problems with them to contact Wigan Trading Standards. Has anyone else had a problem with them and if so how did you resolve it. Any advice would be appreciated as I am £338 out of pocket and still feeling cold. Bozzy:oops:

I have ordered a Harkila Pro- Hunter coat from Decoying. co on the 7/1/11 and Iam no closer to receiving it today than I was 2 months ago. Today I have received my copy of BASC magazine only to find a warning about said company and telling anyone having problems with them to contact Wigan Trading Standards. Has anyone else had a problem with them and if so how did you resolve it. Any advice would be appreciated as I am £338 out of pocket and still feeling cold. Bozzy:oops:

You could always ask Deako who is a "Trade Member" on here when he will be sending your order out to you mate.Good luck with it though....

Heres an extract from the distance selling regulations:

Carrying out the contract (Regulation 19)
How long do I have to carry out the contract?​
3.16​
A contract must be carried out within the time limits agreed with the
consumer as stated in your terms and conditions. If no period has
been agreed, the statutory time limit is 30 days from the day after
the day the consumer sends the order to you.

What if I am unable to deliver the goods or start a service in
the time agreed or within the 30 days statutory limit?​
3.17​
If you cannot meet the 30 day deadline to deliver the goods or
perform the service, you must inform the consumer before the expiry
of the deadline. You and the consumer may agree a revised date
for delivery of the goods or performance of the service. But the
consumer does not have to agree to a revised date. If they do not
agree to a revised date, the contract must be treated as if it had not
been made, apart from any rights that the consumer has under it as
the result of the non-performance.

3.18​
If you are unable to meet the deadline and have not agreed an
alternative delivery date with the consumer, you must refund all
money paid in relation to the contract including the postage and
packaging. Please see paragraph 3.49 for information on additional
services that may have been provided under a different contract.
The refund should be made as quickly as possible and within a

maximum of 30 days.

Last edited:
Its almost show season and Im sure that Decoying.co.uk will be at some of them,I have on a previous thread been accused of hiding behind the keyboard:scared:,It seems that the lads at decoying hide behind the phones:fib:,I was asked to phone the shop to speak to deako,I think I will just wait and see you at the shows john so at least then you can put a face to your unsatisfied customers Im sure I will not be the only one...........Oh nearly forgot I do not or have never worked for,or on behalf of,any of your competitors...See you soon.

Last edited:
I'm sorry about the problems you have had with them but whilst we do encourage concise and factual feedback on this forum, both good and bad, it is not the place to settle personal disagreements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back