Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hcleather - Leather goods, slings etc - any experience

hcleather - Leather goods, slings etc - any experience

Their products look absolutely fantastic, so on the 3rd January I ordered a sling and a bullet pouch.

Apart from the initial web email response with order number had heard nothing for a month. On 25th sent them an email chasing order. On the 27th got a response saying

"Hi sorry i am a small company with a large waiting list for my work im sorry
    i cant answer all your questions straight away as each item is hand made to
    order and i have about a 6 to 8 week waiting list at the min when i work my
    way through the pile to your job i will email you and give you a delivery
    Thanks for your understanding"

I replied on the 27th saying I wanted them for the 28th February as a birthday present. Have not even had the curtesy of a reply.

Emailed chasing them again on the 28th February chasing for an update.

So here I am 2 months after ordering and no idea when or if I'm going to get them.

Tried a few times to get through on the mobile number they give out on the website but no response.

Has any one had any good or bad transactions with them or shall I just try the local office of fair trading?

I ordered a couple of knife sheaths which took about 3 - 4 weeks to deliver. Found the service and the response to questions excellent.

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)

I think you'll find quite a few people on this site have ordered things from hcleathers (ash243). Yours is the first negative review I can recall and I was very surprised to read it, as I've personally had several items from them, all of which have been delivered very promptly and have been excellent quality.

O wad some Power the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us!

Thanks for that

I have sent him a pm. Hopefully will get a prompt response.

I have to add my supportive response to Dom's post (above).
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

I have had a PM recently from Ash243 regarding an order i have placed. I think he has had a few more pressing issues recently. Completely understandable really.

I've had a couple of knife sheaths from Ash and found his service and quality of goods exemplary.
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

I emailed Ash myself about sling and a bullet pouchd he replied with PM to me the next day with prices.

Never had a problem
    always had a very prompt reply via email regarding items and goods despatched ASAP
    would recommend their goods and service to anyone
    hope you get sorted soon as you must be the exception, which makes you special

ash has always supplied top class goods and no probs with delivery must just be a hiccup
    atb tom