Thank You "The Stalking Directory"

User00004

It's come up every now and again, the success this site has brought to people, I would just like to say "Thank You".

I have been invited stalking for all species in the UK (One species to go), met genuine people, now have stalking on 2 different areas, nearley completed my L2, met some trully professional, helpful people, had plenty of support for the H4H events, learnt a great deal about myself and learnt a great deal about stalking/equipment/enviroments/habitat from site members.

I won't name anyone, incase I miss someone out, but those who I have met/spoken to/phoned/PM'd/emailed all for some advice, general chat I would just like to say

"Thank You"

This also goes out to the Owners, John (and Sheila ;)), Alex and Malcolm.

TJ

It's come up every now and again, the success this site has brought to people, I would just like to say "Thank You".

I have been invited stalking for all species in the UK (One species to go), met genuine people, now have stalking on 2 different areas, nearley completed my L2, met some trully professional, helpful people, had plenty of support for the H4H events, learnt a great deal about myself and learnt a great deal about stalking/equipment/enviroments/habitat from site members.

I won't name anyone, incase I miss someone out, but those who I have met/spoken to/phoned/PM'd/emailed all for some advice, general chat I would just like to say

"Thank You"

TJ
Hi Tartinjock
What one have you got left to stalk ??
Regards
Paul

I would like to join you with your vote of thanks.I have been a member for a few months but really was just a viewer of threads sitting on my hands at the PC.I always thought I would get shot down in flames.I was involved in a cleaky syndicate who had me brain washed that outsider stalkers and forums where the enemy.There loss !

Well said TJ, I think there will be many who want to thank site admin/owners for providing this site for our benefit. Also to all contributers for sharing the wealth of knowledge that is available at the touch of a mouse.
Thanks to one and all.
Cheers, Pete.

"Thank You"

TJ

Thats very nice of you Stu, the site is what it is because of the members. Thankfully we do not get too many idiots on here now and when they do pop up the members are usually pretty quick to form a posse and run them off. There are a lot of good people on here who give freely of their time, resources, knowledge and experience when helping out others. We like to think that newcomers are made welcome and can post what they like wihout being jumped on because that particular question has been on before, patience on the keyboard as well as in the field is quite well demonstrated I think.

It is quite satisfying to know that many on here have got their first deer, DMQ's witnessed, stalking opportunities made available, syndicate places etc, all because they are members of this wonderful site. I know I have made some very good friends on here and I like to think that there is still a lot more to make, and I know that Alex and Malcolm feel the same.

John

PS will you please stop winking at my wife :D

Hi Tartinjock
What one have you got left to stalk ??
Regards
Paul

Half a stalk, went out, got questioned, watched, got a Roe Doe in my sights, but there was just to much folage in the way for a Heart/Lung shot, I didn't want to take a head/neck shot, although she was about 70m away, she then bounded off into the wood........

I second all the positive things said about this site. I've learn't a lot just by reading threads (mostly that there are two opinions on most things - which is no bad thing :eek:) and have had help and assistance freely given by members.

So thanks to the site staff AND members who, together, make it the success it is

Oh - and i liked the Rainbow do Topgear clip in jokes too - :lol:

ATB

Scrun

Back