Tenterfield fox whistle.

A friend has one...

It's the only one I'd bother to buy... I would normally just use my hands, but this does actually seem to bring them in.

Had one for ages, but cannot get a peep out of the bugger!. Read the instructions and watched the video. Need to find someone who uses one to see how they do it, I think.

Had one for ages, but cannot get a peep out of the bugger!. Read the instructions and watched the video. Need to find someone who uses one to see how they do it, I think.

Just for you kido. Good luck.

Rgds, Buck.

PS. Don't be keep'n everybody up all night practising!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Take a look Better Alternative to the tenterfield
Try this link
Give tommy tucker a pm Cumberland fox call can't beat this call at the moment night and day calling

big stu they are the same thing just called different names liamnjs if you want one pm your address i will send you one,atb wayne

It looks like the andre georgescu fox whistle that ive been using very good

atb W.D
They work in a similar way to the Andre Gorgescu which is a very good call, But these being made of flexible plastic you can squeeze them together and get a much wider range of pitch out of them
This call has been way out performing the FoxPro Scorpion over recent months, so much so that i've been leaving the foxpro caller at home the past couple of weeks

If you want another alternative... have you seen these? PEST CONTROL : SALES

Found on another forum (ukvarminting under the classifieds - am I allowed to mention that? Apologies if not, but it was for the greater good. Lol.) Having seen the youtube demo I ordered 2 and have just ordered another 4 for mates. Same principle but smaller and cheaper than the Primos, plus more control of the pitch, higher pitch and a greater range of sounds possible. Have to say I'm definitely not an expert with the primos but this is after a couple of minutes with each. ie Well impressed.

ATB

FBW

Back