Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alister Taylor

Red face Alister Taylor

I am 48 years young and lived most of my life in Ayrshire before moving two years ago to Morayshire where i live in kinloss.Most of my life i have either shot or fished and over the last 10years i have been deer stalking I have currently got a .243 which i use for reds&a.223 which i use for roe& foxes.I hold my level 1&2 certificates and am a member of BASC Most of the stalking i do is in Argylshire as i have not manage to get any stalking since i moved to this area but would be interested
    in some stalking if it bcame available
    .At the momment it is mostly red deer stalking with a few roe

Hello Alister, I know a few guys around that area that are regulars at stalking, they don't seem to be struggling to get out, i'll ask around and see if any will disclose their sources. Good luck finding somewhere.

Hello Alister, welcome to the north, nice area Moray, good luck with the shooting.

Bet you shoot a craufurdland and your initials are r h

Thanks i have tried the forestry com ,scottish woodlands . Fountian forestry and tillhill but there are no leases available so would be greatfuul for any contacts regaurding a syndicate in moray or inverness shire

regaurds alister

THANKS like the springer i `ve got the springer bitch that u see and she has 3 pups which are 4 weeks .mull looks fantastic

hi alister hows life these days? i think you must have me mixed up with someone else in ayrshire.haha have you been doing much in argyle i have been shooting a bit at new galloway and have a bit at dalmellington which we get on april so your welcome to have a stalk when your down next.

hi thougt it was rab howie.i`m coming down to ayrshire at the end o april.billy t.and myself usedto be at clawfin and mossdale at dalmelington there were plenty o roe plus the odd red deer

been shootin a few red calf`s we have a oot o season licence and due to the winter weather we were a we bit behind with our cull targets