Fox section?

fox section

• Total voters

243varmint

I know it's a stalking forum but the same fieldcraft is relevant to the both. Just wandering whether the admin team will consider it. There seems to be a lot who do do it on the forum.
So what do you think????????
Jonathon

As long as it was only fox and further down the road someone else doesn`t want a rabbit section. I don`t see why not.
basil.

My preference would be not.

Obviously, we all do other forms of field sports but so many of the other sites try to be all things to all men, and I fear this site would just become like so many others.

Grant

Grantoliver said:
My preference would be not.

Obviously, we all do other forms of field sports but so many of the other sites try to be all things to all men, and I fear this site would just become like so many others.

Grant

Agreed. I come here to read about deer and deer stalking related topics, hope it stays that way.

As others have said, this is supposed to be a forum for deer stalking.

Let's keep it that way as there are other forums for lamping charlie.

Nick

Hi, I went for a no. I do love the odd mention of the fox, being in the wrong place at wrong time, but lets keep them to a by product of "deer" stalking.

I'm with Duncs, I'll shoot Charlie if I have too (ie the keeper or landowner "requests" it) but there are half a hundred other fora for all things fox-related, let's keep this a deer forum, please.
G

sorry lads
i voted against a fox section for now, but does not mean i am against the posting of foxing trips that often come up on here
ATB
stone

Back