Stalking mag

Spoony

Heard there is a stalking mag but you can only sub online, only one i can find is long gone.
Is there anything else avaiable, or does anyone have any old copys they want to part with ?
TIA

There have been two stalking mag’s in recent years, “Stalking magazine” and “Modern Stalking” both subscription only. Modern stalking lasted only a few issues, quite a few old hands on here know about the mag’. It ever had its own Forum, a few of the members of that old site are now on here.

ATB

Tahr

I remember the " Stalking Magazine " as my mate was a Subscriber, he gave me a good few copies.

Pity it was Subscription only, think it would have sold well over the counter.

Rgds, Buck.

The Modern stalking Magazine that Thar is talking about only ever had three monthly prints . I did write a few things for this magazine and it should have took off. But the advertisers did not pay there subscriptions on time and the Mag fell on hard times before it really got off the ground. I have about 20 original copys of the first one that was sent out free of charge if any one would like a copy but i only have one of each copy after that and i will be keeping them just for the sake of it.;)

The Modern stalking Magazine that Thar is talking about only ever had three monthly prints . I did write a few things for this magazine and it should have took off. But the advertisers did not pay there subscriptions on time and the Mag fell on hard times before it really got off the ground. I have about 20 original copys of the first one that was sent out free of charge if any one would like a copy but i only have one of each copy after that and i will be keeping them just for the sake of it.;)
Yes please for a spare copy

If I remember rightly Stalking Magazine was run by a chap called Christopher Borthen from Devon. It was a good paper, shame it died.

Ok lads really busy over the weekend shooting partys etc but will get the box out and then send all who have asked a copy of the first mag please dont scan in my picture lmfao.

Back