Opti-lock Mounts

DL

As far as I can tell,the only benefit to me having opti-lock mounts is to the guy in the gun shop who got £100 off me when he said I'd need a pair.
You can get good second hand rifles for <£500!
Now that I think about it, Leupold mounts are £30, & Sportsmatch are even less. So I don't think I'll bother forking out next time!

You were luckly I got charged for having them fitted, £25! I won't make that mistake again and that gun shop owner will not be seeing anymore of my money.

I do like the Optiloks though.

:lol: The RASCAL gunsmith. I got mine fitted & bore sighted a couple of times until I was happy with the height.
Should have splashed out the whole bank balance & got the stainless models, as having to wipe down the blued models when you come in from it being damp, is avoidable at a price! Aluminium mounts next time. Must keep the weight down!! :lol:

I got the stainless steel Opti-loks very nice, but yes he was a naughty fellow charging me that much. But as I spend at least £500 a year in his shop and will now be spending £0.00 a year, the jokes on him. :D

Funny lot gun shop owners :confused:

As the mounts cost three times as much, I would expect the groups to be a third of the size they would be with Leupold mounts! :p

Back