First Aid

The Croc

Just finished a First Aid at Work course, (FAW) 3 day course, Certificated, and HSE Approved.

We have done this as it's a legal requirement for a business.
It is a very good course, and well worth doing, and very useful.
It lets you know what you should and shouldn't do, and how to go about it.

Very useful if you or your mate cuts themself open while Gralloching

We went with this Guy http://www.kctrainingservicesltd.co.uk/ and Kev has a real good sense of humour and fun, and made the course entertaining, fun and easier to learn.

He travels all round the country doing these courses, so if you want to do this course I can recommend this guy, just tell him you heard about him from Brian @ BKS

Hey Croc isn't your post advertising?
Do you think you can make the "Golden Hour" before you get busted by the advertising police. :lol:

I get an annual 1 day course through my work which relates to broken bones, head injuries, burns, cuts and bleeding including internal, heart attacks and strokes, also fits and hypoglycemic shock. Pretty much covers what I would come across through work or in the field/fishing etc. If they extended the content of my course over 3-4 days I would be wanting to add Dr before my name..

Worthwhile having though.

We should all have some first aid knowledge and a kit with us when out and about. Not sure who carries a kit with them, but I do.

any plasters

HERE's A WEE ASSORTMENT JUST FOR YOU!!!!!!!!;)

mer_showImageCustom.aspx

IN CASE YOU CUT YOUR FINGER. :rofl:

RGDS, BUCK.

cut myself last year in the field no plasters ,i had to strip my tea shirt off and make a bandage type bodge job of my hand .i always have a few now in my butt pack on the rifle .

I was a demonstrator with THE RED CROSS for many years; I now do my first aid training through work.
There are Red Cross branches all over the country you will live close to one they run very good thorough courses and usually charge a fair price for this service.
I would recommend THE RED CROSS for any training you’re thinking of.

ATB Barry

Back