Roe Buck Season so far Good or Average

Me? i`m as happy as a pig in s>>t. I`ve got a renewed energy, a new passion. I`ve shot a few bucks, got a "one in a million" superviser. I`m learning loads and i`m enjoying my freedom.
Mrs basil (Sheila) is a diamond and never objects when i want to go out.
Am i having a good season? Too right, and i hope it continues.
basil.

Hopefully my season is about to kick off, had two small beasties shortly after the bucks came in, but have been stuck offshore working most of the time since then, due back on the beach tomorrow for four whole weeks off, timing should be spot on.
No doubt the midges are sharpening their teeth and the heavens will open, but I don’t care !!!
Will let you know how this go later.

:D :D :D Nice to hear others are haveing a good season so far,as for me and my boys we ars having a cracking time on our leased ground 48 bucks and 5 stags
30 bucks and five stags of the new lease we got on the first of may
still more to effort needed
amberdog

:D :D :D Nice to hear others are haveing a good season so far,as for me and my boys we ars having a cracking time on our leased ground 48 bucks and 5 stags
30 bucks and five stags of the new lease we got on the first of may
still more to effort needed
amberdog

Its been a great buck season one of the best i can remember looks like the rut up my way is fading abit i hope not its been exciting up to now and nice to see the big lads out of the cover for a change. ;)

Back