Twikenham

hummel

Devious trick that.Using a fox to steal our lads half time sannys, without which they were bound to run out of energy:-|

Best game Scotland played in the six nations....

A bad game for England but still showed em whose boss....:smug:

You only sing when your winning..... You only sing when your winning.... :stir:

You cant beat Twickenham and ill be up there again for St Georges Day....

Went to my first game last year at Murrayfield.The lad beside me was shouting to Mr Wilkinson that he wanted to have his babies:eek: Are all you lads really that much in touch with your feminine side:D

Pathetic game of no reward. 3 points for a drop goal, three points for a penalty, Time to reduce them to two to put a meaning back into a game. More like outdoor basket ball, kick and chase. Go back to the good old days, doctor's line or you stayed on,
Ex union prop.

Pathetic game of no reward. 3 points for a drop goal, three points for a penalty, Time to reduce them to two to put a meaning back into a game. More like outdoor basket ball, kick and chase. Go back to the good old days, doctor's line or you stayed on,
Ex union prop.

Not quite Jimbo.... England with four out of five on for the Grand Slam and a good result on the footie after the game..

PS Can,t beat twickers,crap, theres only one stadium for rugby and I was in it on saturday, you lot are the only country with a foriener for a saint :D:stir:

at least our coaches, wales scotland,england and ireland,are unlike the french coach calling his players treaters, but bewear we know that england say that ireland are team hate to lose to,could be a upset or maybe not

Taff , dont nock your English blood... :D

The boys in the long trousers won fair n square....

Behave fella's England with four out of five and a Grand Slam on the cards are the better team...

Best game for Scotland, worst game for England but we still won....

says it all :D

As an Englishman living in Scotland it never ceases to amaze me of the almost hatred that comes to the fore when it is an England V Scotland sporting fixture. Football is worse than rugby, but still you get blinked biases IMO with some of the rugby fans.
I am not sure if it is a carry over from the old firm games or what.:(

Personal I wanted to see a good game, I didn’t want to see Scotland thrashed as some predicted, a good entertaining fair played game, was what I wanted to see.

Yes the pass did look forward, Wales won the game with an illegal ball, and I don’t think there was a deliberate attempt to cheat by either team in each case.

Scotland played well, perhaps there best in the championship so far, England played poorly and won. One team goes on to look for a Grandslam and a platform to build from for the World cup, the other is now facing a match to save themselves from receiving the wooden spoon.

All the home nations have players and management/coaches whose nationality could be questioned.

The Ireland match will be a tough one, but it is the kind of match England need to be able to win if they are going to progress well in the WC. I hope Scotland are able to sort themselves out for next season, and are challenging for the championship in the six nations, I fear the world cup is too soon for them to perform well in it biased on the last few games, shame.

Well done Italy.:tiphat:

ATB

Tahr

Certaily no hatred here just a bit of tongue in cheek crack! Was at Murrayfield not long ago and had a great time. We were all mixed ,fans, English and Scots were having a great bit of banter:D The only down side was that i found rugby a bit soft having spent 30 yrs playing a real mans game called Shinty.True we aren`t as fast or strong as most of these guys but we do prowl about the shinty field with large bits of wood in our hands:evil: :coat:

Aye but living in Oban for 30 years I seen the aftermath of the wee session after the game. Competition, How far can this stick knock that wing mirror;)

ps as a true celt,scots irish welsh, grand parents and a true son of owain glydwr I will forgive you for blasphymin, Thar you must live in a different world from me I have never seen hatred at a international match on saturday I drank beer with complete strangers from Ireland and have done so with all the other teams supporters, yes we all hate the english but its tongue in cheek.

Hi Taff

Hatred is more apt to the football, may be a little strong, but at times with some I do wonder,:eek: it is not so much in context with the rugby. I work in Edinburgh; have a few Weejies with us though.:lol:

ATB

Tahr

Back