Time for selection

6pointer

Was out this morning and had a look arund i was looking for a kid for the freezer and if possible sexless buck kid. Saw quite a few deer which is nice after going at them quite hard. I was videoing a nice buck when a small kid buck decided to show end of video and rifle at the read .Sorry about the quality lads but i was lieing down on mud and it was sleet and rain with a 30 mph wind blowing across.
VIDEO

Picture
earlygoodyoungbuck.jpg

Video

Picture

Earlybuckmarch.jpg

Video

Last edited:
Seem to recognise that fence post:rolleyes: Better keep the link in case I am asked about the witnessed stalk. This group probably the ones I tried stalking first,:) before the buck and doe disturbed them. Nice group.
Jim

I would think so mate i saw 17 this morning all over the place this was the largest group seems there starting to brake up. Glogin a buck kid before the 1 st of april is classed as sexless mate and then on the first of april he then becomes a proper buck. That way you can shoot Doe and twins no matter what sex they are.

Great shot in the last video of the four anal tushes disappearing over the hill.

That's the most frequent sight I get of deer :D

John

nice video dave i like the picture of the deer and thats a crackin looking gun by the way the roesack looks good wish i had one:lol:

Back