While things like this happen

jimbo123p

Will we ever be safe to enjoy our sports, The author is one of the nicest people I know, She would put herself out for anyone,
Her blog.
Well excuse my language dear friends, but the fu**in sadistic ba*****s have seriously injured my cat, & he may not pull thru' the bullet has gone straight thru' his stomach, his gut, has caused serious bruising & is lodged near his spine. The poor thing is suffering, but the vet is doing all they can. If I ever find out who it is I'll fu**ing castrate the shithouse!!!!!!!

Hope she gets them,
Jim
ps the same lass can muster 10,000 to hold the *********** down, fact

Last edited:
I take it her cat has been shot by an air rifle and she is not at all happy .Dont blame her but things like this happen all the time and have nothing to do with stalking we have at least 5 cat missing adds a week in eastkilbride.

Sorry to hear a cat has been shot, but if it is suffering then have it put down.
The vet will only empty her purse.:(

A couple moved to my village a couple of years ago after their niebour in norfolk killed their bedlington terrier with an airgun , he was a ding bat by the way .

Shame about the cat being shot, but it's about time some control was put on them, we can't let our dogs off the lead during nesting time, cats have the right to roam, kill as they please. Should be like Aus, cats are house cats and not let out to roam. Hate the things when they **** in your veg plot or borders, funny they never **** on there own door step!

Bod

.................. funny they never **** on there own door step!

My neighbour's ones do now - or even in mid-air over the fence. Funny how 26kg of snarling Bavarian can change the balance of the local ecosystem for the better! :D

Back