Game dealer in Warwickshire

prometheus

I am looking for a dealer in the warwickshire area to collect a mix of Roe Fallow and Muntjac. Has anyone got a reliable contact they can give me ?

We use a chap from Kineton called Bob Peachy, could find you his number out if its any help.
ATB

Nick

I used to deal with Garretts at Flore . But got fed up with his constant moaning ,about what little profit he was making by giving me xxx per pound . When behind his trade counter was a price list of what he was charging per pound ? He seemed to want me to think he was doing me a favour buying my deer off me.

Chill

I used to deal with Garretts at Flore . But got fed up with his constant moaning ,about what little profit he was making by giving me xxx per pound . When behind his trade counter was a price list of what he was charging per pound ? He seemed to want me to think he was doing me a favour buying my deer off me.
Chill
i agree it was a relief to find ray he collects just left him the key to the chiller and he left me the cash and reciept
norma

Who do you use now Chill ?
I now sell my venison to a local dealer who operates where i shoot in Sussex .Like Norma .308 dealers he collects from our chiller pays for what he takes. Fair enough he will knock down the price for shouldered deer but will take any . I think its important that you can trust the dealer .

Chill

I know that the kepers local to me in Staffs are using Peterborough Game who collect one deer only if needed and pay prompt, never tried them myself.
Do let us know how you get on
P

Back