Wild Boar on certificate

Adrian B

Just got my certificate back this morning after applying for a variation for a .30 cal and to have wild boar and goat added to my conditions.
A big thank you to Greater Manchester Police Firearms Unit, all are now on my ticket with no problems and no questions. After reading some of the previous threads is was getting worried if i would be granted them, but the out come is fantastic. Just need to save up for a barrel etc and then get the shooting booked!!!!!!

Just a shame they didn't do it properly and just condidtion it for "deer and any other lawful quarry". That would have covered all the bases.

When I put in for my FC renewal in January I asked for Boar and Badger to put on, Badger culls were being discussed in various parts of UK to prevent the spread of TB so I wanted to be first in line when, and if, it came up ;)
When I got it back and neither were on there I queried it and it was pointed out that I had " Deer and any other Lawful quarry" so specific animals did not need to be named if I was culling them legally.:D

Back