Thread: still stalking to be had

still stalking to be had

we have been recomended to another land owner, he only has 50 acreas but 40 of it is various plantations, we had a chat then a walk yesterday and seen a muntjac a roe doe full to the brim a big buck and another doe and follower hes having trees damaged so the buck will have to go in season and any fallow bucks that show too..

You lucky sod !! A nice compact area I would say with much potential..... All depends on what is around said 50acres, could be some densely populated bits of land all around, have you had a chance to look around the perimeter? Small area doesn't necessarily mean less potential, sometimes quite the opposite!

yes we have hunted the ground around it and not more than two large woods but seen muntjac roe and fallow not 500 yards away

ALL WAYS NICE FOR SOME ONE TO GET A BIT MORE LAND TO SHOOT OVER ( shame its not me ) well done mate

There is plenty of ground out there you just need the correct aproach Well done Apollo and i hope that one is for me i could do with a nice english roe buck.
    Last edited by 6pointer; 27-03-2011 at 22:27.

mate id gladly let you shoot it, and then we could celibrate while my mate does the

nice looking bit of land you have there mate, congrats and good luck with it!