Thread: new member

hello to every one,new to all this posting stuff normally get the kids to do it ! think i may be getting old and defunct well thats whot the wife says well me then born and brought up in lincolnshire had a gun since the age of 5 now im an old fart acording to the kids involved in stalking for quite a few years wildfowling from the age of 8 game shooting since 6 eat sleep breath the country side ,and not to forget the 2 dogs and when not nothing to do i pop of to work .hope you all not asleep think iv written an epic only taken 2 days

Welcome. People on this site dont seem to respond to " Oldies" like me and You. As it took you 2 days I think you deserve a welcome. Its a good site even if you just read what other like minded people get upto.So once again Welcome.

your not the only old duffer on here, seems most of us are in the 50 + bracket, and there are quite a few of us in Lincolnshire. Anyoldhow, welcome.

From another old codger welcome. Sutherland county my second home.

Welcome us old codgers stick to gether. we can still show the young uns a thing or two

welcome to the site from a spring chicken! although i dont feel it after being in a loft all day cleaning up pigeon poo. 5 inchs thick in places. glad you took the plunge with the posting on the site and welcome. as ive only been stalking a few years its guys like you i turn to for well learned advice.
    regards pj

Hello Muddymalard and a warm welcome from God's country. Stick with us and you should have a very enjoyable experience - - even for SDOGs (Stalking Directory's Old Geezers) every day is a schoolday !

hi all and thanks nice to be made welcome ,and your all right the mind is willing but the knees are week , scotland stalking soon, wife says she buying ,zimmer frame soon.ive been working flat out knackerd